(505) 227-8851 BEST MOLD REMOVAL IN ALBURQUERQUE, NM ADMIN@MOLDREMOVALNM.COM

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Is Chlorine Dioxide safe to use around my family?

Yes, ClO2 has been tested and approved by the Environmental Protection Agency, Food and Drug Administration, and the United States Department of Agriculture. When properly formulated and administered by a trained technician, chlorine dioxide is safe to use in homes and commercial buildings around both humans and animals.

What is the difference between chlorine dioxide and bleach?

The most basic difference is that they are two completely separate chemical compounds: ClO2 and NsClO (Sodium Hypochlorate). Like the household bleach you are familiar with, chlorine dioxide is used as a sanitizing and bleaching agent. Unlike bleach, ClO2 is safe to use around children and does not leave any toxic residue.

When our technician comes to your home or office and applies ClO2, we will be creating a dense gas that is attracted to mold and odor particles, disintegrates them and leaves only a trace of biodegradable salts.

Does ClO2 kill bacteria?

Yes, used in nursing homes and hospitals, chlorine dioxide is an extremely effective way to kill bacteria. Some of the molds and bacteria that are eliminated by our process are: Ebola, C Diff, Hepa, MRSA, E.Coli, Legionella, Pneumophilia, Streptococcus Facalis Bacillus, Clostridium, Amoebae, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Pseudomonas.

Can Chlorine Dioxide be used in commercial spaces?

Yes, we have used ClO2 in all of the following applications: homes, rental properties, commercial offices, automobiles, boats, mobile homes, air duct systems, health clubs and university locker rooms, restaurants, veterinary clinics, medical and dental offices, and many more locations.

In addition, we have helped law enforcement agencies maintain proper health standards in holding cells and jails. We have also been called to sanitize locations where there had been a drug lab as well as crime scenes involving murder and suicide. (ClO2 is a broad spectrum neutralizer for blood born pathogens.)

Is ClO2 an expensive solution to mold and odor problems?

No. Service costs are determined by the size of the area, the specific spores being treated, and the number of treatment units required to complete the job.

Please call us at 505-207- 0221 and we’ll be happy to provide you a free estimate.

How does ClO2 kill odors and mold that have penetrated walls and floors?

Without sounding too much like high school chemistry, the small size of the ClO2 gas molecules enables them to infiltrate seemingly impenetrable surfaces. Another advantage of using chlorine dioxide is that it effective over a wider pH range (3.5 to 11) than other odor and mold remediation products.

They’re all around us: mold causing bacteria, airborne pathogens and allergens, mold spores, and more. While we can’t see them, we sure experience their effect on our homes, offices, businesses, and vehicles.

The traditional method to combat mold is with aerosol spray disinfectants and liquid wiping solutions. These can be effective at treating symptoms, but will never destroy the source. To successfully do that you need the power of Chlorine Dioxide.

Used industrially for more than 50 years, Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is now available for home and business owners, property managers, and vehicle dealerships. The recently patented delivery system makes the implementation of ClO2 treatment, when applied by a trained technician, safe, effective, and inexpensive.

Since ClO2 is relatively unknown, the first question we’re often asked is, “does it work?” The answer is a resounding YES! Here’s just one example: In 2001 when the Brentwood Post Office and the Hart Senate Building were attacked with anthrax, Chlorine Dioxide was one of the chemicals used for the cleanup and decontamination of anthrax. Anthrax is spread by spores or by skin contact. Chlorine Dioxide gas attacks the spores in the air and Chlorine Dioxide liquid takes care of surface cleaning. ClO2 was successful in the elimination of the anthrax spores.

Here are the five most common places in homes that our residential clients have reported mold growth:

1. Near windows

2. Under leaky sinks and pipes

3. Inside washing machines

4. Musty basement and crawl spaces

5. On bathroom tile

The commercial applications for Chlorine Dioxide are numerous. If you look at the Services page on this site you can learn about more of them.

FREE MOLD REMOVAL INSPECTIONS

We are happy to perform a thorough visual mold inspection of your home, office, or vehicle to determine the source(s) of odors. Just give us a call at 505-227-8851 to schedule or fill out the form below.

OUR GUARANTEE

For more than 20 years our company has stood behind this simple commitment: “It’s not clean until you say it’s clean.” Let us bring the cleaning and bacteria destroying power of Chlorine Dioxide to you.

LET’S GET STARTED TODAY!

Fill Out The Form Below and We’ll Get Back To You As Soon As Possible

Chlorine Dioxide Is The New, Safe, and Complete Way To Eliminate Mold!

Call Us Today (505) 227-8851 To Discuss How We Can Help You