Medical Facilities and Professional Offices

The critical importance of maintaining sanitary facilities in medical and dental offices, surgical centers, and everywhere in a hospital is obvious. Nothing breeds bacteria faster than a place where sick people congregate.

Perhaps the primary benefit of Chlorine Dioxide treatment in these spaces is the multitude of airborne and surface pathogens that are killed. Consider this partial list: Ebola, C Diff, Hepa, MRSA, E.Coli, Legionella, Pneumophilia, Streptococcus Facalis Bacillus, Clostridium, Amoebae, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Pseudomonas.

The old way to sanitize and deodorize living spaces where mold existed was complicated, and rarely completely eliminated the problem. The challenge was to find a method that would totally kill the spores that cause mold without leaving a toxic residue that could harm your family or pets.

We now have the answer: Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2). This compound has been used for more than 50 years in municipal water treatment and other industrial applications. To safely and effectively implement ClOtreatment required expensive equipment and just wasn’t practical for many smaller applications.

That all changed in 2011 when a newly invented delivery system was patented and made available. Now a trained technician can safely destroy odors and mold in small spaces like automobiles and boats as well as large auditoriums. Best of all, there are no toxic residues or chemicals left on surfaces that come in contact with humans and pets.


We are happy to perform a thorough visual mold inspection of your home, office, or vehicle to determine the source(s) of odors. Just give us a call at 505-227-8851 to schedule or fill out the form to the right.


For more than 20 years our company has stood behind this simple commitment: “It’s not clean until you say it’s clean.” Let us bring the cleaning and bacteria destroying power of Chlorine Dioxide to you.


Fill Out The Form Below and We’ll Get Back To You As Soon As Possible

    Chlorine Dioxide Is The New, Safe, and Complete Way To Eliminate Mold!

    Call Us Today (505) 227-8851 To Discuss How We Can Help You